S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

I'll smile.
NO HOMEWORK TODAY!!! :D
Like a happy kid right now!
Until I saw my SA1 results-.- I'm a goner. I don't wanna retain D:
Surprisingly, currently chinese is my highest score. Wow, I must have done real badly for other subjects:(
Chinese oral tmr, heard it was freaking hard for previous days. Well, I'll mumble my way through countless chinese words idk how to read. As for conversation, well, die. It'll be over in 18h!
Changed PW teacher! He's experienced. But seriously, we have too much shit to do in this short period of time.
Wa, my blog damn boring sia, but life has been uninteresting since entering jc:( I need to get a life.

Must be an idiot, but I can't get my test to align left:(

0 comment[s] | back to top