S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

FUN, FOOD and textbooks?
Last weekend has been AMAZING! :D
Went to Table Tennis BBQ on friday after school. The food was amazing! I can be a professional cook:) Had a nice time bonding with the J1 people too. And I realised I'm the only one who doesn't know how to play daidi:(
And on the same day Mun went to watch HP7ii! I WANNA WATCH TOO!:(
Saturday I went to NDP preview with Munmun<3 Everything was awesome, just that suay suay we sat in the area where the fireworks were blocked by a tree:( Supper with Mun at Cafe Cartel! With 50% off it was only $5 each:)
I'm always eating good food with Mun~ Happy only:)
Then went FB and got bullied by a whole bunch of guys:( HAIZ, why can't I live a rumour free life:(
Sunday, I went airport to study with hweehoon:) Not productive but oh welllll
And today was just boring, CHEM JUST KILLS ME EVERYTIME. Enough is enough horh, STOP BRAGGING. If you're the "one of the best teachers in the world" "I'm elite", then do your job and TEACH, don't spend half an hour bragging and the other half 'teaching'.
Mrs Yeo was quite nice today:)
Oh god, GP. Kena bullied by moumouren, then got shot by Mrs Woo for like the rest of the 20min of lesson:( I'm gonna be a guai kid next time and stop talking:)
Shitttttt, EoM and WR not done, FML. I shall get off blogger:)

0 comment[s] | back to top