Picnic plus Mind Café
Picnic with the usual girls today!
Went to marina barrage, with surprises...
Teehee, we had seaweed chicken, cheese cocktails, fried rice, potato salad and sandwiches! That was both lunch and dinner XD
Had gift exchange and christmas cards:) Really touched by all these wonderful friends I have. I received Hershey's chocolate syrup and peace earrings from Celestine! Hahaha, so awesome, hope it wasn't too expensive.
I gave Sharm a shatter nail polish and a hairband :)
The awesomely funny moment when Sharm gave Eileen her presents but forgot to tear off the $3 and $1 price tag.
Tried to fly kite but had a lot of failed attempts. We gave up soon after :(
But still fun eh! Went to Mind Café at boat quay after that. We played interesting board games! Bixit was a cool one with really nice artwork.
Was an awesome day!
Last nice memories from 2011 <3
 |
| Bixit Card Game |
 |
| My Present for Gift Exchange, Shatter nail polish and hair band |
 |
| At Mind Cafe |
 |
| Chocolates for Christmas! |
 |
| Awesome presents from Celestine <3 |
|
Picnic plus Mind Café
Picnic with the usual girls today!
Went to marina barrage, with surprises...
Teehee, we had seaweed chicken, cheese cocktails, fried rice, potato salad and sandwiches! That was both lunch and dinner XD
Had gift exchange and christmas cards:) Really touched by all these wonderful friends I have. I received Hershey's chocolate syrup and peace earrings from Celestine! Hahaha, so awesome, hope it wasn't too expensive.
I gave Sharm a shatter nail polish and a hairband :)
The awesomely funny moment when Sharm gave Eileen her presents but forgot to tear off the $3 and $1 price tag.
Tried to fly kite but had a lot of failed attempts. We gave up soon after :(
But still fun eh! Went to Mind Café at boat quay after that. We played interesting board games! Bixit was a cool one with really nice artwork.
Was an awesome day!
Last nice memories from 2011 <3
 |
| Bixit Card Game |
 |
| My Present for Gift Exchange, Shatter nail polish and hair band |
 |
| At Mind Cafe |
 |
| Chocolates for Christmas! |
 |
| Awesome presents from Celestine <3 |