Class chalet!!! :D
Hehe absolute fun! first day went to check in, did nothing much really ;) so I did something stupid by asking Eileen why is she taking a picture when she was changing the temperature of the aircon XD Celestine did a lot worse for that matter, violent girl seriously. Went around shouting at everyone, and almost broke my iPhone. She asked me "QF WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING A WATCH" when I obviously am and telling her what's the time...
Second day, can't remember what really happened, STM. Went to watch movie! 那些年我们一起追的女孩. Awesome movie! Pizza for dinner! Ohmygod, pepperoni is the best.
Third day. Packed up then went cycling with Cel, Eileen, Mun, Derek, Harold and Felicia. Went from Pasir ris to east coast. Took a different route back but wrong way and got lost in changi! Then there was a gigantic downpour and we walked in the rain on a shitty path, seems like it came out of temple run. Roots and bumps all over. Took so long to find our way and bike back. It was sooo cold, the freezing wind plus we're all soaked from head to toe. We were like 2hours late. So in the end this adventure lasted 6 hours. Idk why but I got emo after that, I just got really sad. Everything hurts so badly, the sunburn, the muscle cramps, the ass pain, the hunger. Crazy day, but it doesn't seem that I enjoyed it. What an experience. Butt hurts sooo bad, can't sleep properly TT.TT
Well sadly, there are no pictures. Everybody having too much fun to take any. Well Celestine did on the first night, but it was all useless. She's tried to self shot, but in her stupor, she used the camera at the back-.- so my camera roll is now filled with blurred colours. 0 comment[s] | back to top |