S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Chinese noob...
Cool lah, I had Chinese A level on monday. Quite fail lah, I write until left a blank line in the middle of my answer. I stupidly went to write my own name in the compo because in the compo, the principal was calling 'me'. Realised my mistake then had to cancel my name. To hide my mistake I wrote lots of random words beside the name, then shaded the two boxes black. Why I so idiot?!
After that went to play wii and kinect at ehub with Celestine, Mun, Eileen and Lucas. CRAZY FUN!!! Shall upload the videos next time. Ohhhh, Lucas was awesomely funny when he's dancing XD everybody had fun, I'm so happy~
Haiz, but got school so still got a bit sian. OP OP OP. die liao, have phobia of public speaking. I hope I don't screw this up for my group.
Oh well, Mun asked me for midnight movie today but I can't go. I wanted to go TT.TT oh well, there's always a next time right? Right? Will there be? I hope so? Maybe? I want to stay with them, I want to advance. But chances are close to none. Oh well, the memories I made with these bunch of people are irreplaceable. <3

0 comment[s] | back to top