S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

CHALET!!
Yeah! Friday is going to be the best day ever!!!! Went to book chalet with cel, mun and eileen yesterday at east coast. But somehow goldkist managed to screw up their Internet stuff and then their rooms are all fully booked. So pure panic arose for 3 hours as we all tried to savage this chalet plans.
Called all chalets and it's all fully booked, despair was taking over until we called aranda at dte. Thank god they have a space. Had to pay $30 T.T then had to call every classmate to confirm... Hectic day, but at least the chalet was not canceled! This might be the last time I'll hangout with the class... This shall be the sweetest last memory.
Lol, I sound like I'm on my deathbed.

0 comment[s] | back to top