S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Smurfy Surprise!
Okay, so I was really excited about Seoul Garden buffet at Downtown East, so I went to eat with Cheow, Eileen, Mun and Sharm.
It was really really good food! When I was taking shaved ice, I turned around and suddenly they were singing happy birthday for me! Totally didn't expect it! They bought a small mango cake for me and even paid for my buffet! :D Yay, free food:)
Mun's coke that went up her nose was funny too:)
So went to arcade to take neoprints! and played the plastic ball game too! Exchanged the tickets for erasers and sweets that went to me in the end too.
So, I thought we were leaving to study when another bombshell was dropped, we were going to watch the Smurf's movie together! It was smurftastic! I love the movie <3
After the movie went to buy a nice necklace, It was $4 only! Then received a beautiful card, pop up leh! :D Went to Macs for a happy meal and got a smurf toy!
Thanks for all your efforts babes! Love ya all <3 Will never forget this awesome day :)
My gratitude and love for all of you can't be expressed in words!

0 comment[s] | back to top