S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Good Food and Nostalgia
Yesterday was Teachers' Day.
On Thursday, I went back to SJC with Lyndsey and Jeannine and met up with a whole bunch of 4G peeps. Walked in the hall and it was breathtaking, the whole hall filled with the IJ uniform and all the screams and shouts. Immediately I wished I was back there in SJC, the feeling of IJ culture in a girls school, that feeling was indescribable.
Saw lots of nice teachers! :D
Went lunch with 12 of these 4G peeps at Nex, Swensens :) Even though I wasn't really close to them, in fact I was from a totally different clique, I still love being with everyone of them <3 Everything just fits perfectly when we're all together.

Oh yeah, just realised there's Gong Cha at Nex just beside Swensens. Took me long enough XD

Yesterday was a HOLIDAY! Happy only :D
Went to IKEA with Sharmaine, Celestine and Munmun:)
Swedish food ftw. Spent like $10! Guilty much, but oh well, anything for good food :)
The cheesecake there is awesome! So is the chicken wings.
Then travelled to Century Square's Wendy's. Planned to study there but ended up talking and basically stoning because we were all full and sleepy. Well at least I did 1 question on differentiation. Better than nothing :)
Well, Tumblr time! :)

0 comment[s] | back to top