Too late?
Okay, today went to celebrate Johan's birthday, Then went to study with Mun.
Do a bit then talk about life!
Then everything turned serious in an instant when Cheow and Eileen joined us. Talked about how short of a time we have for promos. 14 more days. Yep, starting to sink in, it's just that I don't want to accept the reality.
The reality that I left 14 days to basically create a miracle for myself. Oh well, should have expected this when I entered a JC. Now Cheow is panicking, and I just feel lost in this world of results and textbooks. Nvm, I shall do my best no matter what my results are, wherever I'll go.
Mun just pointed out how pessimistic I am, yeah, I'm a really depressing person to be with. And I'm a skeptic, I'm skeptical about EVERYTHING(sorry Mun, even horoscopes). Problem is I don't know how to make myself optimistic to cheer people up, I think I make them more depressed. OHGOD, I think I need some sort of therapy. Oh well, I hope free hugs always works!
One thing I say I regret, but in my heart I never did: Coming TPJC.
Meeting all these awesome people in S08, group of close girl friends that I would never find anywhere else, another whole bunch of nice guys that are always making the class a lively place.
One principle I could start living by:
NO REGRETS
0 comment[s] | back to top |