Overall results day :(
Damn. Didn't even listen during math and chem lecture cause I thought I'll be retaining. Break time was worse when we countdown the time to see each other. Then we found out 5 people retaining. And the most important one was Celestine. Shit my life. After these 5 left, the middle row, the usual girls, started crying.
I cried. In school. For the first time. And it was full out sobbing hyperventilating kind. Fucking embarrassing.
What made it worse was when those 5 people left, the 2 assholes in front started laughing for idk what reason. The girls and I were still crying. Can't they read the mood and stop laughing?! Fucking assholes, insensitive bastards. Ashamed to be in the same class as both of you. Fuck off and drop dead.
I was surprised they didn't call out my name to go LT2. Turn out I advanced. Damn lucky, but I wasn't caring about myself at that point in time. Why Celestine!? :'(
I seriously hate life. 0 comment[s] | back to top |