S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

FINALLY WEEKENDS!!!
Finally, it's the first weekend of the whole school year. Tiring week! My body clock and appetite had to adjust to school cycle. Seriously tired.
Had TPJC open house on Wednesday. There was a cca booth and we just slacked there from 12-5. Rachel came back to visit! :D
So met all our teachers. Mrs Lian is damn good at teaching econs! GP was...haiz. It's hard to find anyone that's better than Mrs Woo. Had physics and math test. Xiao liao. Less than 20% confirm :(
Friday had first TT training. Lucas joined table tennis... I can confirm he gonna regret by the end of february. Damn tense and awkward atmosphere, the feeling was horrible T.T hope second session won't be this way. After training, slacked in café with Celestine and Lucas. After talking to them, I realised I miss them so much! Lucas's stoning, awkwardness and funny side. Cel's company is still the most comfortable :)
If only 11S08 was still together, without all the awkward stuff and fights :( I hate all those stuff. Hate it. >:( When can this stop :(

0 comment[s] | back to top