S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

TPJC spirit!!!
Tues: J1s came in. School became crowded and high. Damn high. For the next 3 days cheers rang out loudly in the school compound. Damn jealous, why is last year's orientation so shitty and now it's so fun?! So many tweets from J1s saying how they love TPJC. So touched <3 compared to my batch where 3/4 of the cohort hated TPJC from the bottom of their hearts.
Wed: Training was the highest ever, so much contrast from the awkward training that time. Okay, only the girls were high, but still :) While coach was gluing someone's bat, Chuting said," Butter, butter, she's gonna eat it!" OMG, it was so freaking funny every girl went into a laughing frenzy. Then some of them started singing 朋友 and DJ got us falling in love again and one thing. One thing became unofficial school song because OGLs were playing it during orientation. DJ was their dance song. But Dynamite is still nicer :)
Thurs: Mr Poh is one goddamn weird person. During CME, asks me an open ended question where any answers are possible then come and reject my answer. "What is the most important thing in your life right now? Sleep?" "Yeah" "Are you sure sleep is? You look like you only sleep 2 3 hours a day." "wtf face" WTF BRO, who the hell sleeps only 3 hours a day, and I look tired is because training was exhausting as usual. And sleep is important, along with water and food. And I hate GP, I'm not learning anything from him, making us copy useless stuff. And as a CT, I'd rather have Mrs Yeo than him.
Fri: Mrs Lian is one awesome lecturer, eyes of a hawk. Even lecture ended early:) Stayed back with Cas to make next Wed flyers and walking poster. Looking awesome!!! Eileen helped out too :) Talked to Dan for a while and she's still funny and awesome as always. Hehe, missed her so much <3
Went home to sleep. Planned to wake up at 6, but I woke up at 10 with a bonus, high fever. Mum came back and I asked her to cook dinner for me. And she scolded me. Fuck, I cried. Felt so freaking horrible and she still had to scold me. Looking like a shit now with trobbing headache.

0 comment[s] | back to top