S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Holiday Monday!
Had training at 8.30, was super tiring DX Coach ask me play with guys I wanna die D: And Junming quit school. WTF, shock of my life. That was the last time I'll see him?!?! And what will Benjamin do?(lol) The super doubles of TPJC will be gone!!!! TT.TT
Went to eat lunch with Jamie, Cheeliang, Celestine and Lyndsey. The funny vegetable game we played XD Then Lazy Lyndsey went home to sleep, Cheeliang go sing song. Saw Qinqian shopping so we hung out together :) Went to buy McBites and played cards till like 6.30pm, lol for 4 hours! Then ate dinner at men men don don then went home! So glad we gotta bond with each other :)
Lol, and whatever happened to my studying plan?

0 comment[s] | back to top