Leap day road run
Mun pon yesterday and today again. HAIYO. I shall pray for Sharm to get well soon too. Miss her :(Yesterday sian, no econs. Only physics and chem and PE. 8.5 hours of sch -.- Today had road run! Ran with Ally, Trecia and Yige. Yeah, 46 position! Tiring but I feel quite good, stamina getting better :) Guys did awesome, ling 8th position siol! Besides that, it was quite boring... Went dinner with Ally, Celestine and Eileen. Found out something super shocking. I lag for 1 year haiyo. Then talked about good and bad times in PW/S08. Mostly good. Everything changed so much in a year. Felt so nostalgic especially after I received the yearbook. Wished it went back to before, I felt so much happier, with no need to restrict myself. Now there are missing people, serious conflict, not as bonded as before :( PW was another painful memory. I had good times with the group, only during OP period. But at the same time, it was the most painful. Firstly, when we got Mr Hazrin, we're so glad he's a good teacher, but this came with the price of being seperated with S08. We only had each other. Then, OP period started. Totally different breaks and lessons cause of different teachers. We were so lonely :( Finally, OP period ended after 1 month and we rejoined the class, the feeling was strong enough that I almost cried. The loneliness was so horrible, but I'm glad we endured it together as a group and that helped to lessen it. That is why we may be the closest PW group in S08 :) Felt so much better after typing these feelings out. It will never go back to before, but I just hope the situation now will improve. Please let this wish come true. 0 comment[s] | back to top |