S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

We Not Naughty
My week wasn't that good, but let's not talk about bad things.
Mrs Lian remembered my name! But her impression of me is weak and always sleep, lol.
Tuesday had econs CA1. Die liao. Then afternoon went to buy present for angel and mortal game. Then I found my angel shopping for my present XD
Yanling so cute still secretly ask Celestine what I like :)
Yesterday was Total Defense Day. Quite fun eh! Firstly I gave my chocolates to my mortal Max! Hope he likes it! Then, got handsome guys in uniform all around our school. Cannot maintain ah! Saw this guy at the food booth that looks a lot like Mr Pang! Mun didn't come, too bad, took pictures with the class girls and got this side portrait from the guy at a booth :D
Today, got my present from my angel! A carebear notebook and the mint chocolate:D Went to dinner with Sharm, Eileen, Mun, Cel and Lucas. 1 for 1 chicken burger at BK!
Went to watch We Not Naughty with Eileen and Lucas.
It was soooo nice!!!! Totally not regretting watching it. The girl really cut botak! But she's really pretty with or without hair, no diff.
Have to admit jack neo movies are good!
So happy right now I don't even feel sad that there's physics SPA and weekly planner to do :D
Trecia, Yige and me during the race!
My side profile!
Thank you Yanling!

0 comment[s] | back to top

Trecia, Yige and me during the race!
My side profile!
Thank you Yanling!