Friday!
I'm under some saturday coaching programme for econs. Die. The cons outnumber the pros :( Traveling would take me around 1.5h. And those time would be wasted as I can't study on the bus. Crap. Should I opt out?Work up yesterday. Was putting in my contact lense and my half asleep brain thought "My stomach is growling, but nvm, I have an umbrella." WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. How funny. Some lost feelings are coming back all over again. Oh please, last year was bad enough, I wanna get off this roller coaster. This is the one thing I want to forget and erase so badly :( A level results came back today. So many people was crying. Scared for next year, many didn't do well. SO I SHALL STUDY HARD!!! Yeah, got back my A level Chinese results. I got C. A little disappointed, I expected better. Oh well, too many Chinese pros out there, that's why the bell curve gave me C. Lol, my oral was pass only. Lao kui leh!!! Everyone else got at least merit. Nvm, Chinese out of my life! :) 0 comment[s] | back to top |