S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

FUN DAYS
Yesterday had first official Netball match, super fun! But I slipped and fell so it was absolutely embarrassing. Also I mistook Max's tumbler for Sharm's so it was embarrassing too XD
It was absolutely fun today.
During Math IR sat beside Eileen and Naveen. Haha, I realise Naveen is a damn fun person to talk to, with his sick jokes and funny jokes. His laughter is really contagious too!
Wanted to study after IR with our class people in the same band, Eileen, Naveen, Yida and Yunus. Yunus went home, Yida went to play bball. Naveen, Eileen and I ended up playing daidi, then after that Bridge when Jiong Le from 11S07 came to join us and play. New friend! He and his calculations and guessing games. But playing with him damn fun! Almost 80% of the time I was partnered with him. And Naveen the underdog, first few game lose, then last 2 rounds he owning. He got 9 sets by himself. Dont even need partner haha. Once me and Eileen lost 2:11. Ohmygod.
So plan to study failed. Played from 5-6.30pm. Lucas came to join us at around 6, and I let him replace me for Bridge.
Went dinner with Lucas and Eileen. Decided to eat the beef lasagna that Lucas loves from Pizza Hut. Super good oh my mama.
Then went to buy Yami Yogurt for me and tauhuey for Luca and Eileen. Went to Open Plaza to eat and talk for one whole hour. Had so much fun! Talked about all the good and bad time we had together. The PW times where we got seperated from the class, PW times when we played Maplestory and Audition together.
Then talked about dramas, the animes, then childhood cartoons. Hahaha, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Scooby-Doo, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go(TOO LONG TITLE), Courage the Cowardy Dog, Kim Possible, Catdog, Cow and Chicken, Flintstones, Fairly Odd Parents, Kids Next Door, Popeye the Sailor Man, Spongebob Squarepants, Doraemon, Pokemon, Teletubbies(the absolutely scary cartoon that Lucas and I are afraid of).
Talked about how stupid Spongbob is, with the sea in the sea, meowing snails, flying chirping seashells, barking worms, Mr Crab having a whale as a daughter, living under a stone, in a Moai statue, in a pineapple. Out of the water, they put a sponge, starfish, crab on a stick and move them about.
Stupid Flintstones, carrying a stone in the shape of a car running about. *sound effect*
We sang the whole freaking song of Powerpuff Girls with the lyrics, ending song too. Hummed the tune of Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go and Kim Possible. All these hilarious times HAHAHA.
We were so silly when we are together :)))
Really love them :)
Mun fell sick so I hope she get well soon!!!
Reached home at 10.40pm and still have a ton of homework to do. But I don't care, it's so worth it talking to these two :)

0 comment[s] | back to top