S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

TGIF PINGPONG!
Was late for school! :( Saw Jeremy and Nabil there and stood with them, but it was awkward omg -.- Saw Jorick alone and went to talk to him. I'm so much less awkward lol!
There was Econs CA3 after school, but we haven't even got back our Econs CA2 hahaha.
Went out to eat mixed rice with class girls and Derek and Harold. Harold first time buy and eat jackfruit! Whattt!!! GP IR was just doing a compre, waste of time pls! -.-
After school met the all the pingpong girls including Celestine to play pingpong. Jorick and Justus was there too. I think our hands all itchy cause the pingpong olympics individual was just on Wednesday. Anyway the attendence for the day was just 6 ppl so there were 2 extra tables for us to play. CUI LEH. Can just close down pingpong.
Played till most girls went for extra lessons. Only left me, Lyndsey, Jamie and Celestine. Jamie and Celestine left. Me and Lyndsey wanted to dinner with team but only left with Cheeliang hahaha. But he was sick with fever so he went home. Sat at canteen table with Lucas, Mun, Max and Lyndsey. I talked to him about the SMS Mun used my name to send, he actually thought it was me!!! I where got so bad to him, don't trust me :'(
In the end Lucas went dinner with us and pang seh Chows.
Went to Tampines and Clement saw me and called out to me haha, so coincidental again! Then saw Samantha too haha.
Ate Toastbox and it was really funny when we were talking and Lyndsey couldn't hear us from across the table. Most of the time she didn't talk cause she could not hear us hahaha. So we both talked louder just for her and told her lip read. Resulted in funny scenarios when we talk to her and she doesn't reply. Still she'll miss a whole convo.
Then Cheryl joined us after we ate and Lyndsey,Cheryl and I bused home together! Cheryl giving expert love tips haha. Talked about a douchebag too.
Had fun today! Hehe :)

0 comment[s] | back to top