Ups and downs. Mostly downs
MondayNetball for PE :D Squeezy GP lecture, weird topic with Sharm over boy's hair LOL. Some topic on mixed school and I felt some regret going to a girls school. Mad Jack with Eileen and Mun and took secret picture of the couple LOL. Tuesday Netball for PE again? Messed up PE department. Got back Econs CSQ result, no joke, last in class :( Chem results cui also, U. But I improved :3 Worst day of the week, everything's scary. Felt so alone at home, I want a shoudler to cry onnnnnnn. Wednesday GP results S. CCB, thought I'll pass. Full econs result come out also, U. Quite close to S ah, but still... 15RP, UUD/US, CCB. Saboteured after school, I was quite bad to the miners, last minute reveal and blocked their path XD Econs test at Pythagora's room with S16. Anyhow one, disgustingly difficult. Dinnered at LJS with Ally, Celestine, Eileen, Mun, Derek and Jeremy. Got seperated with Jeremy and Derek on the way to Simei LOL. Then went with Celestine to make debit card but bank closed at 4.30pm -.- This day was emo day. Doubts and doubts and hurt. Know thy weakness, know thy pain. Get used to it. Thursday Mr Kuah showed us prelim timetable and I felt extremely happy cause there wasn't any papers on my birthday and the ones left are MCQs only! :DDD Hahaha, today Max happy boy only. How xing fu... Secret date. Desanitised I hope. Friday CCB, third last in class. Bridge after school like finally! Bugis with Celestine and Eileen. Saw Jeremy Ma on bus and he wrote complaint letter to East Spring Sec cause of rowdy boys, haha, so on. I got high waist shorts, Cel got 2 belts, Eileen came here for wallet but didn't even get anything. We got crepes together! Chocolate Marshmellow and Peach Mango Creme ones. Each $2.90 SO NICE. Me and Cel then went Tamp to get my sandals but no stock everywhere :( Cel went to find body mist but also don't have. Wasted trip. Went Pasir ris to do our debit cards together. Our signatures super tiny and easy to forge XD Saturday DIMSUM with family! Hehe, both sis, bro-in-law, niece, mum, grandma and aunt all there. Having a baby is really joyful :) She like to walk to me and sayang me <3 OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH. Some stuff I wrote to make myself feel better: WHEN YOU'RE SAD It's okay, you put in effort and you improved for every subject. Good effort! Now must improve even more! There's hope! See math, you studied hard for statistics and did quite well for statistics section! Now just put this effort into every other chapter and subject and you'll do well! Econs I could write out the points, just lacking more evaluation. Try harder okay! Write faster! 0 comment[s] | back to top |