S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Monotonous
The past week as been a drag, I've been going out to study every single day.
Monday
Physics. Brain hurts. Happiest thing was KFC tri pepper chicken for lunch. The girls HTHT with Max and I while HTHTing with Eileen I told her the ridiculous one week story lol.
Tuesday
Physics on GEB fields. Gave up. Duck rice stall with Eileen and Mun. Then walked into GP lesson 25 min late like a boss. Studied after that and we talked for like 5 hours.
Wednesday
Physics last day!!! Determined to do well for Mr Kuah aka Mr 奉献 fengxian. KFC again with Mun, Derek and Max. Then went to study AGAIN.
Thursday
Study with Cel, Eileen and Mun. Told Eileen what is supposed to be told. Everyone knows my one week thing also. I thought I told them but I didn't lol. And must make an impression is what I learnt.
Friday
Study, idk what to feel anymore. Me and Cel fell for the eat within 48 days bread lol, Eileen say wrong. After that went to find Mun to study, she with her friends, awkward turtle is me.
Saturday
Went out to study with Mun and Eileen for the whole day. Idk what am I doing with my life. It wasn't even productive, I ended up drawing some dancer on the paper. Sua, quit school be artist. Saw this tweet linking to a blogpost by a HCJC student that graduated. Well, all I can say is, SG education system seriously too much, it's only in JC you feel this shit, really.
Link is here

0 comment[s] | back to top