Avengers and Sports Day
Tiring Day, slept whenever I can during breaks. CCE was award presentation then class breakfast suggested by Mr Poh. Yay, caifan early in the morning at 9.30am. The rare moment when S08 sits in the same area for breaks. GP was surprsingly more interesting than usual. Econs STAR was less boring under Miss Tang. Had dinner with Celestine, Samantha, Mun, Eileen and Yida at downtown east Fish&Co. Went to watch The Avengers with Celestine and Samantha. It was SUPER NICE, had a lot of funny moments. 2nd best movie of the year! Haha, I have 2 more movies I wanna watch! Dark Shadows and the Snow White one.
Hahaha, XMen First Class scene.
Handsome Loki
Hahaha, the movie actually made a reference to twilight. Agent Coulson saying this to Captain America.
SO CUTE
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. I had to shift seats.
Friday:
Last day of term! only 17/22 S08 people came. Wa, break record.
Danced DJ Got Us Falling in Love twice for ACES Day. Lol, I only did it once, lots of people didn't even do it. Slack, not even sweaty after that.
Sports Day was boring, only went around taking pictures with classmates and pingpong people. Had red hair for the day. Weather was crazy hot. Played boom boom chaki at titanic cause too bored.
Went to Astons at airport, six girls with Harold, Derek, Jeremy, Sharan and Naveen. Too bad had to sit separately. Went to the Aviation gallery to talk and played a bit. Then went Mac for McFlurry and talked with Ally, Mun and Celestine. Bused to Hougang mall to buy present for Lyndsey's birthday that's today. Bought McDonalds to get the one more new Hello Kitty toy for Kaylee :)
![]()
LOL photo-body-bomb haiyooo
![]()
Miss Tang!
That's the whole of S08 yesterday!
The airport bunch :)
Everyone pointing to the sleeping Naveen
Tired boys
![]() 0 comment[s] | back to top |