Eileen's 18 birthday celebration
So yesterday was her birthday, Celestine sent her a video of us singing a special birthday song for her :) We made the lyrics!Happy Birthday to you You're 18 today You're loved by us all May god bless you Went out to meet Mun and Celestine first to do Eileen's card. I almost forgot her present and was terribly late for the card making. Sharm acted as distraction while we finish Eileen's card. Then gave it to her with her cute Artbox bag. Went to Katong to eat Katong laksa. It was good :) After that met Ally then went Teo Heng karaoke from 3-7pm. Haha, I think my singing sucks, negative externalities eh. But nvm, I had fun XD After that went to Astons again. Felt really good to eat together. Then took bus to some other part of Katong to eat Udders. My first time eating! Shared earl gray and dark chocolate flavoured ice cream with Eileen while Mun and Sharm had strawberry double scoop. It was so good! Totally branded high quality expensive ice cream. Then bused to Pasir ris with Mun and Eileen. Talked on the bus about the shit we go through in JC. And the screwed up results we all have. Had me worried :( Andddd, tmr really sucks. Have Math CA2 tmr and 2.4km. I'm so tired I'm don't think I can study Math tonight. Didn't study math on Friday, didn't have time to do so on Saturday, today was celebration so I didn't. I'm so dead. I foresee another U for math.
![]() 0 comment[s] | back to top |