S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Mun's 18th Birthday!
Haha, yesterday was Mun's birthday! Celebrated for her during math. Everyone wrote on her card which was great! Then wanted to go home but Eileen left her Ezlink card behind so had to pass it to her.
Went Whitesands after that to get a whole bunch of stationeries. Then got my Double Down Meal from KFC. Really nice but bad choice, felt so guilty after eating that I skipped dinner, but also partly because I overslept and have no time to cook.
Saturday, woke up and felt so excited, because we're celebrating Mun's Birthday today! We all actually planned to include the usual girls and Derek, Harold and Lucas, but the two guys celebrating another day and Lucas MIA whole day. Pang seh kia leh >:(
Met at Ehub cause we planned to eat Seoul Garden buffet then movie after that. But Mun ate lunch at home already so we changed to Ajisen at Tamp Mall. Gave her LXZ poster and her pencil box and stationeries. She's happy with her poster I guess.
Went to watch The Lucky One after that. It was really sweet :) Then Frolicked :) Finally frozen Yogurt after so long <3 Forgot to take a picture :( 3 beautiful cups somemore.
Now going to Nex to meet mum and hopefully convince her to buy school shoes and sandals and a bag for me XD
Lol, results, I only got an umbrella. Oh well, better than my lap sek seh siew one. Now now, going to the watoto choir thing at Eileen's church tmr, what shoe am I gonna wear?!
Double Down Meal
Super ready for school
Mun's Card
Our poster


Nice movie!
Group Photo!

0 comment[s] | back to top

Double Down Meal
Super ready for school
Mun's Card
Our poster


Nice movie!
Group Photo!