Fun fun Monday!
Oh yeah, I was late for school 3rd time today. Crap, so angry, the bus driver skipped the TPJC stop, wts, then we all late :( Haha, wasn't that fun till after school actually. Had all the boring lessons. And I'm so proud I finished all my math homework. My econs homework too, for Monday that is!After school ate lunch then Mun, Lucas, Ally, Eileen, Celestine, Sharm and I played Big fish small fish, MRT game and Boom boom chaki. Haha, omg, laughed like crazy, such a long time since I laughed so much. It was such a respite to all the stress and tiredness in school. Then Lucas and Celestine went for lessons, the others went for Physics STAR and I went home myself :'( Still have to finish econs essay outline and study for Physics CA2 tmr! JY QF :D 0 comment[s] | back to top |