Monday
Rained heavily in the morning. Drenched even though I was in the bus shelter. And so many people were late so they canceled latecoming for today. On the day I wasn't late -.- Oh well.PE was circuits. Hallelujah. 2 cycles and I go soft and weak everywhere. Had extra break cause no econs. Played cards with people like Yanling, Justus, Jeremy, Eileen, Naveen. Once in a lifetime combination. Lolol. Then math came and got back SA1 results. Lolol, 21%. Sian ji pua. But only 3 ppl pass, 3 ppl subpass, the rest U so not that bad XD Then super sian I didn't get to charge my phone cause GP lecture. Late and had to sit at the stairs. Got back GP compre, 21/50 nice. Die liao. Compo marked by Mr Poh just die lah. After that went Eileen's house to wait for Cel. Saw Ling and Sharan on the bus. Watched Who's Still Standing quite cool! Then dinnered with Eileen, Cel and Lucas. We just sat in McCafe and do our own stuff. Too free already seriously. But today was still quite a good day :) 0 comment[s] | back to top |