SA1 and A Div
SA WEEK!
Like a shit.
It just gets worse. GP and Econs on Mon, Chem on Tues, Phy yesterday. Have a day off today then tmr will be Math. I've written so much for econs compared to last year, but I don't think I'm going to pass, written too slowly. Chem was bullshit. Did past year paper for physics and questions were exactly the same but still stupid enough to forget how to do. Freak, I don't wanna get U for physics TT.TT
After physics paper was A Div. Yuanhui came to support us :) And as if physics wasn't depressing enough, EVERYBODY LOST. Siao ah, girls 0-5 boys also 0-5. Kinda depressed after that, feels as though I'm not good at anything at all. Studies almost retain, pingpong super cui, absolutely no talent in anything.
Got to see Yunwei, Yeeying and Marilyn! Haha, Yeeying joined AJ pingpong cause of their shortage of players, Marilyn went to SAJC and joined their TT team! Me and Lyndsey went to talk to them and that makes an SJCian gathering! Haha, damn cool. Had quite a long talk with Yeeying and Marilyn at the canteen, gosh, all the nostalgia from talking about our times in SJC. So glad I got to see them. But A Div will be the only time I guess. Will look forward to next Mon and Wed :) Haha, but go there lose only ah.
Then thanks to Cheeliang spouting nonsense, Yunwei keep thinking I have scandals. This guy make my life hard only. Then all the girls make fun of me and Lucas -.- IRRITATING SIA. Must be karma from making fun of Celestine too much. Went to Pastamania with Yuanhui, Chuting, Cel, Lucas, Cheryl and Lyndsey. Cheryl bullied me and spit on me :(
Haha, after dinner she go meet her boyfriend worh~ haha and I got a new screen protector ^^
 | | SJC '10 pingp0ng batch:) |
 | | SJC pingpong gathers at A Div:) |
|
SA1 and A Div
SA WEEK!
Like a shit.
It just gets worse. GP and Econs on Mon, Chem on Tues, Phy yesterday. Have a day off today then tmr will be Math. I've written so much for econs compared to last year, but I don't think I'm going to pass, written too slowly. Chem was bullshit. Did past year paper for physics and questions were exactly the same but still stupid enough to forget how to do. Freak, I don't wanna get U for physics TT.TT
After physics paper was A Div. Yuanhui came to support us :) And as if physics wasn't depressing enough, EVERYBODY LOST. Siao ah, girls 0-5 boys also 0-5. Kinda depressed after that, feels as though I'm not good at anything at all. Studies almost retain, pingpong super cui, absolutely no talent in anything.
Got to see Yunwei, Yeeying and Marilyn! Haha, Yeeying joined AJ pingpong cause of their shortage of players, Marilyn went to SAJC and joined their TT team! Me and Lyndsey went to talk to them and that makes an SJCian gathering! Haha, damn cool. Had quite a long talk with Yeeying and Marilyn at the canteen, gosh, all the nostalgia from talking about our times in SJC. So glad I got to see them. But A Div will be the only time I guess. Will look forward to next Mon and Wed :) Haha, but go there lose only ah.
Then thanks to Cheeliang spouting nonsense, Yunwei keep thinking I have scandals. This guy make my life hard only. Then all the girls make fun of me and Lucas -.- IRRITATING SIA. Must be karma from making fun of Celestine too much. Went to Pastamania with Yuanhui, Chuting, Cel, Lucas, Cheryl and Lyndsey. Cheryl bullied me and spit on me :(
Haha, after dinner she go meet her boyfriend worh~ haha and I got a new screen protector ^^
 |
| SJC '10 pingp0ng batch:) |
 |
| SJC pingpong gathers at A Div:) |