S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

The Hunger Games
Had A Div today. Went to school for math lecture and skipped P.E.
Celestine shouted alligator when she saw a monitor lizard lolol.
Played with RI lose ah! Expected so go there and have fun only. Some super ultra despo Zen went to ask around for pretty girl names, and that included YW. Eww, please, he think ppl want him meh? His personality is ugly enough. Had to call YW and warn her lolol. And the awesome Cas has her ways of telling him off. "Full of shit" "Yes or no? I didn't ask you for so many comments"
The guys match super exciting but still lost. 19-21 leh! So close :(
And Cheeliang is still not letting me off :( Ahhh, I wanna scotch tape his mouth >:(
Went for team dinner, surprisingly many people came! Went to sit at open plaza and the whole group just talked :)
Then we made fun of Lyndsey and haha, you know who. Nonsense leh these bunch of funny ppl.
Went to watch The Hunger Games with Cas, Chuting and Celestine. So damn nice. And sadistic. Oh well, I haven't read the book so I'm gonna read it soon. Looking forward to immerse myself in storybooks again, I'm sure the book is a hundred times better than the movie. "May the odds be ever in your favor."
It's almost eleven and I'm still on my way home. Got a super long list of homework SMS from Trecia and Eileen.
But nahhhh, gonna do it tmr morning.

0 comment[s] | back to top