S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Friday must study hard!
Okay from now on, I must study hard. Got so much homework to do. Econs, 3 essay outline 1 full essay by next week. Math, 2 assignments 1 full tutorial by Monday.
OH MY MOTHER, I just realised physics CA2 is next Thursday while looking at my planner! MUST STUDY!!! No more D!
Haha, today went ping pong with Celestine, so damn little J1s this year, so empty the MPHall. I think only got 10 guys, 3 girls. Qinqian and Megan never come so Cel was all alone. Lol, Lucas and Ling was playing together and they became so crazy. Looks like Lucas still most himself with Ling, really big contrast to yesterday. Haha, I played for 50 mins only with Cheeliang then left at 4.
So I'm at McCafé now with Celestine, bought Koi and supposed to be studying but now blogging XD Okay, must start! :)

0 comment[s] | back to top