S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

PW FUCK LAH
So today morning was good I guess. PW results out!
Note the change in tone.
FUCK MY LIFE. C, fucking C. The invigilators fucking pieces of shit. Everybody got C except Eileen. FUCK LAH CUI LEH TP040. Not going to tell Ally or Irfan till after their competition, cannot affect them.
To think that we all spent so much time on our WR and OP. even stayed over at Ally's house for WR, even stayed till 7.30pm in school for our OP. FUCK LAH. At the very least we had fun for OP and the videos. But I'm typing this without any hint of happiness.
MOTHER FUCKER. 11S22 whole class get As. What shit is this? Is life that unfair? We got a good teacher, but get a wrong invigilator and you're fucked. Do the teachers in TPJC wants their students to die in a deep hole of hell? 20% As only. THIS IS WHY TPJC SUCKS SO MUCH MAN, IT'S THE TEACHERS, FUCKING TEACHERS.
QUIT SCHOOL SUA _|_
Played cards with Cel, Eileen, Lucas and Jolene after school. Lol, Jolene's reaction after playing 30mins of cards, after me and Eileen told each other to look out for teachers, "Oh yah! Cannot play cards in school right?! Against the rules! I councillor leh!" LOL
At least I played from 4 to 6.30pm. It really helped me forget about the unhappiness of PW in those 2.5 hours.
Then went to dinner with Eileen, Cel and Lucas. Then studied a bit at Macs with Cel, Eileen and Samantha.
Now I'm all alone in the bus. Thinking back to PW. Shit.
Planning birthdays so 辛苦, but it'll all be worth it in the end :)

0 comment[s] | back to top