FINALLY
Finally went to my 2nd sister's house today after like a month or so.Finall saw Kaylee after so long. SO CUTE MY DEAR NIECE <3 She sayang me leh <333333333333 I THINK SHE LOVES ME :D Haha, saw my sis like finally, I miss her too. Missed the times when she still was staying in the same house. I better stop missing her so much, not like she'll move back, like ever. Should visit her whenever I can. But.... she became fatter. Like 3-4kg of fats after she stopped breastfeeding. Haven't counted the weight she gained after giving birth. Giving birth really makes you fat. Mrs Lian also gave birth around the same time as my sis, I think 2 months before. Mrs Lian, she is SO DAMN SKINNY. Or maybe is my sis fat? Haha, omg, I should ask my sis to make Mrs Lian as role model. Mrs Lian actually look prettier after giving birth. Can juxtapose with my sis who looks like some fat fat auntie now. LOL. I REALLY HOPE MY SIS DON'T SEE THIS. Haha, today during Saturday Econs program found out that the teacher that is teaching me is actually Shelia's classmate that actually seen me before! Apparently she went to PLMGS last year to watch us play! 0 comment[s] | back to top |