S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Study and Cakes and Psychology
Wed:
Had math tutorial after school from 1-2.30pm then study program from 2.30 to 5.30pm. Quite productive! Went to play cards with Eileen, Cel, Ally and Sam. Then went home!
Thurs:
"Nobody is indispensable." Words of wisdom from Mr Kuah.
Saw Lucas after school with Eileen and Cel. Suddenly so awkward. Actually doesn't even feel like close friends anymore. He doesn't even take the initiative to wave to anyone. Did last year activities mean nothing anymore? I'm just so disappointed with him. Will Celestine eventually become the same? I really hope not.
Went to dinner with Cel, she bought sushi. But had a last minute call to buy cake for Eileen and Yida for tmr, for their birthday on Sat and Sun. So I had no money to eat dinner. Had to go home and asked mum to cook rice. Damn, I was so sad I didn't get to spend more time with Celestine, we only saw each other for about 1 hour then I had to go home, I'M SO SORRY CELESTINE. I don't even see her that much, only 2h per week during school hours. Thank god we would still stay back to dinner together. But when A levels and promos are approaching, I'm afraid even these times with her will be gone :(
I really miss last year. The class felt so much better, much more lively, much more friends, much more fun, much more peaceful.
Fri:
Came school so early :D to put the cakes at the drinks stall. So the cake mun actually liked was called Coco Exotic. Must remember! Celebrated for them during break. But I think Eileen was sad cause she didn't get a card from the class while Yida did.
Sharm this disappointing woman didn't even come to school because she was late. Seriously.
Went to library to study after school with Cas and Lyndsey. Tried to memorise econs for 3h but I just gave up. Went to read some Psychology book from the library, it was so interesting! If only I had Synesthesia, seems cool but at times inconvenient. "IQ has risen about 20 points with every generation." This is why IQ test are getting harder, to even out the bell curve. Savants are even cooler, but they have social problems. The next time I go library I'm gonna read the same book again.
Waited for Mun to finish her study program then went to Airport T1 with Mun to eat at Astons :D
Then went to Tampines. But we forgot to alight at Tenah Merah so we went back same direction. Lol, alighted at expo then take to Tenah Merah then Tampines.
After that almost walk out wrong exit.
Then almost forgot to take the stuff.
Doing 3 stupid things within the span of 30 mins. What a day.
Reminder!!!
Coco Exotic cake from Four Leaves
Interesting article
Econs to Psychology

0 comment[s] | back to top

Reminder!!!
Coco Exotic cake from Four Leaves
Interesting article
Econs to Psychology