S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Painful :(
Monday:
Stayed in school with Ally and Sharm to study, but we ended up watching running man. LOL. Waited for the rest while I studied Chem. Went to study with Eileen, Mun, Celestine and Samantha at Buddy Hoagies. Ate the cheese fries and baked potato!
Tuesday:
Cramps for the whole day :( Found out Sharm also same condition. She had such bad cramps that she went home and almost fainted. Luckily it was during PE, I skipped PE since my cramps was bad too. Accompanied Sharmaine to GO to take pink form. Luckily saw Mr Poh there. He was quite nice and told me to take care of her. Went out of school to flag cab for her then went back to jiao dai to her PE teachers and mine.
But it was a really bad day to LNG. Have Chem CA2 at 3pm. After PE was 10, then long long break till 1.30pm.
After eating, went library to study for chem. Then found the rest of the S08 chem ppl there studying too. Lol, class gathering at library.
IT WAS SO BAD!!! I can't even sit straight and was grabbing my stomach for the whole day. Can't concentrate on anything at all, listened to music to distract my mind off the pain.
Chem was okayish, don't think I can pass but still will be a high U. That was because he revised with us all the questions that are going to come out. If not, 0% is actually a real possibility ö
One funny question, explain BRIEFLY... And it was 4 marks.... -.- out of the whole paper of like 20 or 30?!
Can't wait for the weekends to come!!!! So looking forward to Sunday!

0 comment[s] | back to top