S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

The week!
The week:
Monday was holiday! :D Running Man ^^
Tuesday had NAPFA, I PASSED 5 STATIONS OH MY MAMA. Played Saboteur cards after that, so fun :)
Wednesday: Saboteur again then study session.
Thursday: CCE lesson, forever getting bullied by friends :(
Friday: GP lecture by Mr Hazrin! Haha, he's damn cute, his slides and videos were really nice. Topics for sci& tech are interesting! After school waited for Eileen and Mun to finish their Physics STAR work. Totally shocked by how smart some people can be when xw came. Man, I need more brains. Played cards for the rest of the time with Eileen, Mun and Lucas. Then Mun left and the 3 of us went to play Stress and the 3/4 smallest card game. Haha, so damn funny when we were playing Stress and Lucas said, "Pause, pause!!" But me and Eileen ignored him and just kept on putting cards LOL. Turns out he was flipping one card over and over again, without opening any new cards. Celestine joined us after her humanities week stuff and we played bridge. Cards for so long from 2.30 to 5.
Went to shop for Mother's Day present with Celestine at Changi City Point. She got lotus seeds and dried cranberries for her mum. Turns out Cold Storage cranberries cheaper actually. I got swarovski earrings from Helen for my mum. It's really pretty!
Went to Simei to get Celestine her jar of hearts~ tearing love apart~ anyway got her jar and a nice paper bag.
So glad I got to spend so much time with her, miss her so bad. Times that we can never get back, should have cherished every precious moment. Always reminded of the ultimate heartbreak moment on 15 November.


0 comment[s] | back to top