S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

2.4km!
Had 2.4km this morning, tired like fuck. But I got 15.06min! :D Not bad for this sweltering weather. Quite proud.
But after that felt dizzy like shit for like the whole 20 min, thought I was gonna faint.
So proud of Yanling who used to fail her 2.4 and now she got 15 plus min! Passing at 17.30min leh! Super improvement! Unfortunately, Mun was at 4 seconds to pass. Ah! So close to passing!
Teehee, bronze for NAPFA then! FINALLY A PASS, my whole life I only passed once during Sec 2.
Was just a very tiring day. Sharm didn't come again. Played bridge with Ling, Eileen and Lucas. Then with Celestine, Ally, Mun we all played Saboteur. Super fun but out of 4 rounds I only won one gold TT.TT So suay!!!
Quite a tiring day, still have PE tmr, pray that I don't get any muscle aches.

0 comment[s] | back to top