S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Let go
Woke up late today at 7.15am cause I forgot to set alarm and did my econs homework till 2am. Luckily not late.
The angriest part is that she didn't even check our work and went to go through the intro of the essay. I looked like a zombie the whole day.
PE ran with Mun 1 round for 2.4km. Super freaking hot. Then played badminton with Trecia although she don't know how to play. After PE Eileen played with me again, make me ran like siao sweat like siao. Bathed in school, suang but still don't like the foreign environment. OCD at it's worse. Lol, I used toilet paper to tap myself dry cause I didn't bring towel.
The three noisiest never come to school. The class was so quiet and boring.
Today we had to write encouragement cards for the whole J2 cohort. Yunus told me to write 加油 for his card. So I wrote and returned to him. Then he called me again, I turned around and he asked, "Which side is upright?" and proceed to turn the square card 90, 180, 270 and 360 degrees, LOL SO FUNNY.
Went for Frolick after school with Celestine, Eileen, Lucas and Mun. While in school we all tried to see how high our voices go. Celestine can't remember notes. LOL. Eileen said, Do.. Celestine said Fa...
While walking to Frolick, Celestine and I both went crazy. Kept singing about Thursday night and Friday.
Had my little taste of revenge :)
Now, my feelings are in a mess.

0 comment[s] | back to top