S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

ZOO
Went to the zoo! Haven't went since primary 3 or 4.
The whole RAG gang went! Adrina, Clarissa, Eugenia, Genevieve, Kezia and Rachel. Except Crystal, miss her much!
Met Adrina, Clarissa and Gengen at AMK first at 8.15am ö, then took bus to zoo! Kezia arrived an hour later, Rachel and Eugenia came at 2pm.
Had so much fun at the zoo, we saw every animal in the zoo! Took many pictures with this lousy laggy iPhone camera. Went to the KFC at the kids area of the zoo for lunch, so ex! $1 more than usual. Went to Pastamania at Nex for dinner! $10 for pasta, ice cream and drink. The ice cream super good, udders standard! Had a nice talk with everyone.
Clarissa told us she has space for volunteers at Corrinne May and Jason Mraz performances, hope it turns out well and I get to go, I'll be a happy saigang warrior :)
But it's on 29th May, last day of SA2, I'll probably have to sacrifice some celebration time with my classmates. THAT'S SAD :(
Well, see how it goes.

0 comment[s] | back to top