SENTOSA
Woke up to the sound of rain! Thank god it stopped.
Got lost in Vivo for like 10 min, then went to Carl's Junior to eat lunch with class peeps. Haha, the creepy doll swinging at the Vivo rooftop.
Then we went for grocery shopping and head to Sentosa!
Can't go into the water, but still had so much fun playing Saboteur, soccer and captain's ball!
Derek's gf came along, she's nice and it wasn't awkward.
Saw a peacock when we came out of the toilet! So elegant.
Went for dinner at Vivo rooftop, bought this really nice beef soup rice.
Played shoot shag marry, and just talk about life with the other people. Then Cel and Max went missing. Again.
Had such a fun day, was definitely more fun than last year's Sentosa outing. Haha maybe cause we didn't go into the water this year, spent more time playing. And I realised I have no talent in kicking a ball lolol.
This might be our last class outing before A levels. Glad that I had so much fun :)
|
SENTOSA
Woke up to the sound of rain! Thank god it stopped.
Got lost in Vivo for like 10 min, then went to Carl's Junior to eat lunch with class peeps. Haha, the creepy doll swinging at the Vivo rooftop.
Then we went for grocery shopping and head to Sentosa!
Can't go into the water, but still had so much fun playing Saboteur, soccer and captain's ball!
Derek's gf came along, she's nice and it wasn't awkward.
Saw a peacock when we came out of the toilet! So elegant.
Went for dinner at Vivo rooftop, bought this really nice beef soup rice.
Played shoot shag marry, and just talk about life with the other people. Then Cel and Max went missing. Again.
Had such a fun day, was definitely more fun than last year's Sentosa outing. Haha maybe cause we didn't go into the water this year, spent more time playing. And I realised I have no talent in kicking a ball lolol.
This might be our last class outing before A levels. Glad that I had so much fun :)