First week
Tuesday
PE was height and weight! Lol, still KP Mun. Seperated from the girls for class PE :( But it's okay, I still have Trecia and Yanling :)
Ate sandwich from snack stall, till the last bite then I realised it was moldy. FML.
Got back Physics SA2 results, so fast! Did the paper only 4 days ago! Got 52.5% D, was hoping for a C :((((
On the other hand, my brain made a wrong choice...
Wednesday
Was almost late, ran to school from previous bus stop in 2 min. Anyway during assembly almost fainted, luckily Mun guided me to a chair. Fucking scary no kidding, you know your eyes are open but every single shit you see is just white, no diff from being blind. And the giddiness is no joke. Almost fell on Mun I swear. Hearing also affected, sounds like a lot of static. Had to rest for 10 min and made Mun late for Physics tutorial! SORRY.
Last minute study session which was really sian. Played asshole DD before that :D Did a bit of econs then for 1.5 hour we just talked about food and lotsa things.
Dinnered with Eileen and Cel.
Thursday
I can be really unobservant at times. And pessimistic. It's a protective instinct I guess. Expect the worst so I won't feel disappointed when something happens.
During econs found out that Mrs Yeo already gave birth!!! Mrs Lian showed us a picture of herself and the baby, SO CUTE. Mrs Lian looked like my sister with the same fringe-bun hairstyle :O
Got back Math results, 36%. 4 marks away from S. Way too far. Think I'm 4th last in class :(((( Expected this kind of results, but still felt the full force of disappointment.
So many saddening things are happening to me. And one other saddening thing that was supposed to be a secret.
Found out something that made me extremely angry tonight. Was bitching to Celestine ah. but we both felt the same so it was easier. Fucked up. Mindfucked too. MS alert.
Friday
Didn't get to eat caipeng the whole week :( MY CAIPENG!
GP was just crazy. Mr Poh idk matchmaking or what, paired up all sort of people. Was asking Old Airport Road got what nice stuff, I answered Lao Ban. Apperently same answer as Jeremy so I kena paired. CCB. And Poh: ni yi kou wo yi kou? WA GROSS. Anyway it's the best tauhuey leh, who the hell wants to share it!!!???
Anyway I'm not the only victim, Mun & Harold and Sharm & Ling got paired also.
Played saboteur with the usual girls plus Max, Derek and Ling! Got my saboteur fix!!!!!! :D
Ms Tang came down for consultation with Ling while the rest did work. I think Ms Tang nice person eh! But not as a teacher ah... Left for pingpong farewell with Celestine and Cheeliang. Got gongcha from Lyndsey! <3 Lucas left in 5 min, bo xim.
Talked quite a lot with Keith, Lyndsey and Celestine. Found out quite a lot of stuff!!! J1 guys quite demoralised over their studies, Zen got straight Us, and all very low ones.
After the teachers left, bridge with Celestine, Chuting and Keith. Then dinnered with Cas, Jamie, Lyndsey, Chuting, Jorick and Cheeliang at Pastamania! 51 tauhuey again for 3 days consecutive.
Us: "You saliva conscious, then next time got girlfriend how to kiss?"
Jorick: "Clingwrap." LOL OMG.
And this extremely tall guy still growing, grew 2 cm -.-, he's 187cm!!!! Siao liao.
The farewell board! Megan's idea!
Bused home with Lyndsey and HTHT, looks like we both understand each other and went through the same thing :)
0 comment[s] | back to top |