S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Netball, Spiderman and Clement
Haha, title says major things that happened from Monday to Wednesday.
Had Netball PE match with S16 on Monday, let's say it wasn't such a good game with overly competitive people on the other side and one uncooperative teammate on our side. Both me and Mun got a little angry ah. And my gluttony caifan after that... Saw Lyndsey on bus and HTHT again, even called each other after we alighted to continue. We facing the exact same problems for PE and stuff ah.
Got a gigantic shock early in the morning on Tuesday when Jorick scared the hell out of me. Haha, put a smile on my face early in the morning :) PE netball was fun with the other group!!! But I felt so guilty when I accidentally hit Hazel on the head. After school went to watch spiderman with Max, Mun, Ling and Jeremy. Almost got hypothermia in the cinema DX The lizard scene was so freaking scary, I jumped in my seat. Too many scary things for a day ah!
Reflected on the way home, it's crazy. Starting to think about the absurdness of this situation in the first place. Bad/wrong/stupid decisions, you found your first official regret in life. Pandora's Box.
Econs after school on Wednesday was quite productive. The whole time Mrs Lian going through answer Harold was Coin Dozering, haha, he was really proud over his thousand over coin. Wrong thing to be proud over, hello!!! Dinner with Cel, Eileen and Ivy. Went Mos Burger to eat and saw Clement there! Haven't seen him for over 4 months already omg! I had to stare at him for like 3 min before I could be sure it was him. I don't think he recognized me till I went over and waved. Cause we had eye contact while I was staring at him XD We both damn lousy leh. He looks so different, haiz, haven't seen my cousins in so long. Muji, Smiggle and Daiso were all open at Tampines One! Got my one year plus craving settled for Muji's Lemon Marshmallow :D
Recently got quite irritated by a certain person >:(

0 comment[s] | back to top