Cupcakes, consulation, KP
More and more things needed to express by writing somewhere private, and less and less feelings I'm proud to show.
Early Monday morning S06-S08 kena KP-ed by some anal GP teacher. Found out Econs IR grouping which was SIAN TO THE MAX.
Managed to get consultation grouping with the band 3 ppl, Ally, Eileen, Ling, Yunus. Was originally with Jeremy, Justus and Sharm the band 1s & 2s and was feeling extremely inferior, thank god.
Eileen's sian story about vicious planning and working together.
Got extremely cute small cupcakes from Mrs Yeo for her son's, Isaac full month.
Consultation booking this night with 4 other classes of Econs people was crazy. Our group members' names kept getting deleted and the worst was I couldn't even TYPE ANYTHING cause my com hanged. Felt so helpless as the slots got lesser and lesser. ARGH, I was no help at ALL :( Felt so apologetic to my group members.
Our group got 3h for 4 weeks while Mun's group only had 0.5h. Wanted to give her a little of our slots but it just didn't work out lah shitass.
Everyone was agitated max and I was too though for a different reason.
Tuesday PE, damn tiring but damn fun! Grouped with Trecia, Yanling and Yige and played netball with another team. Hehe, our teamwork was quite good and we all tried our best :)
Wednesday, kena KP-ed like mad, in order, Mun, Celestine, Eileen, Ling and Jeremy. Had Econs consult during break and after school, nothing much to ask as no one prepared anything XD
During Econs tutorial got pissed off with the "Even I". Good job. Ego must keep in check ah!!!!!! So the mocking and low EQ things not effective?
The funny moment when Ally tried to KP Ling saying he need a mirror when he said Genevieve was his girlfriend, Ling retorted,"You also need a mirror." S08 laughter ensues.
Math IR was surprisingly enjoyable cause Mr Chow was funny :D Hehe, had Eileen, Yunus, Naveen and Yida in same class :)
After that went dinner with Celestine, Eileen and Mun at Tmart. WORST DECISION OF MY EXISTENCE. NON-STOP SIA the guailan. Whatever bullshit can come out all out already. Worse was saw Justus in the kopitiam with his sister, EXPONENTIAL GL GROWTH. Didn't even finish my food. 3 vs 1 TOO UNFAIR.
Had to take an hour of this then I finally get to go home and not have to see the for the rest of the night!!! I've never been so glad to be alone ^^
One of the study times
|
Cupcakes, consulation, KP
More and more things needed to express by writing somewhere private, and less and less feelings I'm proud to show.
Early Monday morning S06-S08 kena KP-ed by some anal GP teacher. Found out Econs IR grouping which was SIAN TO THE MAX.
Managed to get consultation grouping with the band 3 ppl, Ally, Eileen, Ling, Yunus. Was originally with Jeremy, Justus and Sharm the band 1s & 2s and was feeling extremely inferior, thank god.
Eileen's sian story about vicious planning and working together.
Got extremely cute small cupcakes from Mrs Yeo for her son's, Isaac full month.
Consultation booking this night with 4 other classes of Econs people was crazy. Our group members' names kept getting deleted and the worst was I couldn't even TYPE ANYTHING cause my com hanged. Felt so helpless as the slots got lesser and lesser. ARGH, I was no help at ALL :( Felt so apologetic to my group members.
Our group got 3h for 4 weeks while Mun's group only had 0.5h. Wanted to give her a little of our slots but it just didn't work out lah shitass.
Everyone was agitated max and I was too though for a different reason.
Tuesday PE, damn tiring but damn fun! Grouped with Trecia, Yanling and Yige and played netball with another team. Hehe, our teamwork was quite good and we all tried our best :)
Wednesday, kena KP-ed like mad, in order, Mun, Celestine, Eileen, Ling and Jeremy. Had Econs consult during break and after school, nothing much to ask as no one prepared anything XD
During Econs tutorial got pissed off with the "Even I". Good job. Ego must keep in check ah!!!!!! So the mocking and low EQ things not effective?
The funny moment when Ally tried to KP Ling saying he need a mirror when he said Genevieve was his girlfriend, Ling retorted,"You also need a mirror." S08 laughter ensues.
Math IR was surprisingly enjoyable cause Mr Chow was funny :D Hehe, had Eileen, Yunus, Naveen and Yida in same class :)
After that went dinner with Celestine, Eileen and Mun at Tmart. WORST DECISION OF MY EXISTENCE. NON-STOP SIA the guailan. Whatever bullshit can come out all out already. Worse was saw Justus in the kopitiam with his sister, EXPONENTIAL GL GROWTH. Didn't even finish my food. 3 vs 1 TOO UNFAIR.
Had to take an hour of this then I finally get to go home and not have to see the for the rest of the night!!! I've never been so glad to be alone ^^
One of the study times