|
|
Guitar!
Was late for third official time. NOT FUNNY MANZ. Woke up at 6.40am on an EARLY DAY. I realise I can be freaking fast if I need to, rushed out of the house in 8 min(!!!)
Stayed back with Eileen and Ally to do Econs. We were supposed to anyway, but we ended up playing guitar for an hour and calling Lucas up to play bridge for another hour. I having a sudden interest in guitar!!! So fun! Shall pick up an instrument after A Levels, Ukulele or guitar? :) Wanna learn dance too! But I don't think I have any rhythmic genes in me hahahaha.After Econs consult at 5, went to Simei with Eileen then Pasir Ris. So sad no one can dinner with me :( Can't blame them, they have stuff to do plus it's 7th month hungry ghost festival first day.Unrelated topic, I bought online glitter screen protectors and it arrived on Tuesday! Best feeling really, getting the stuff. It's really pretty and it's only $1.85!!! Bought it to school on Wednesday and stuck it on for Sharm and Celestine cause I bought for them too! My OCD maximum sia, I felt so bad I screwed Sharm's one up. But Cel's one was perfect :)))))
Having OCD not good manz, small little things can either make me extremely happy or extremely irritated with myself. At least mine isn't serious, read worse cases on fmylife.com hahaha.
|
Who

A little weird. A little lonely. But still enjoying life ^^
Spending way too much time on the internet watching YouTube videos, browsing Tumblr and social sites, reading manga.
Guitar!
Was late for third official time. NOT FUNNY MANZ. Woke up at 6.40am on an EARLY DAY. I realise I can be freaking fast if I need to, rushed out of the house in 8 min(!!!)
Stayed back with Eileen and Ally to do Econs. We were supposed to anyway, but we ended up playing guitar for an hour and calling Lucas up to play bridge for another hour. I having a sudden interest in guitar!!! So fun! Shall pick up an instrument after A Levels, Ukulele or guitar? :) Wanna learn dance too! But I don't think I have any rhythmic genes in me hahahaha.After Econs consult at 5, went to Simei with Eileen then Pasir Ris. So sad no one can dinner with me :( Can't blame them, they have stuff to do plus it's 7th month hungry ghost festival first day.Unrelated topic, I bought online glitter screen protectors and it arrived on Tuesday! Best feeling really, getting the stuff. It's really pretty and it's only $1.85!!! Bought it to school on Wednesday and stuck it on for Sharm and Celestine cause I bought for them too! My OCD maximum sia, I felt so bad I screwed Sharm's one up. But Cel's one was perfect :)))))
Having OCD not good manz, small little things can either make me extremely happy or extremely irritated with myself. At least mine isn't serious, read worse cases on fmylife.com hahaha.