Sharm's belated bday cele!
Met with the girls today for dinner at Nakhon! Eileen and I arrived 30mins late but the rest arrived an 1.5h later LOLOL. And Mun forgot to bring Sharm's present and had to go home to take it.So anyway Nakhon was freaking awesome, first time eating. The queue was extremely long though. Paid $10 each for the food, actually quite worth it! Zhichah also more expensive... Then went to this gelato place and bought like 6 scoops of ice cream for five of us. The staff there were really really friendly!!! Saw Marie while eating the ice cream and she said she'll be working at this shop too! Haha, we ate cake that Samantha gave to Celestine too. Haha, the benefits of having a friend that works at Awfully Chocolate. Had a good time with the girls. Gave the presents to Sharm and hope she likes it! The tote bag was really cute hahaha. Hopefully we'll meet soon! But the next date is kinda far like after Christmas. Hopefully we'll have a class gathering too! LOLOL nowadays I got so many activities I'm blogging everyday, I'll go on a 10 days hiatus while in HK! Hehehe, just got news I'm gonna move house to Sengkang after 3 years :)))))) It's right opposite the MRT and Compass Point and my sister's house! Totally convienient! No more old ppl area hehe. PS. OMG, I realised that Celestine and I forgot to try the mango sticky rice!!!!! :( 0 comment[s] | back to top |