GUITAR :D
FRIDAY :D
Met crystal though we couldn't find each other at first, we both ended up walking so much LOLOL.
Went into bugis street at noon but the shops aren't open, so we went to eat some Taiwan food thing at bugis plus. Went back to bugis street and I bought a blouse while Crystal bought two shirts, hahaha, luckily we bargained and she got it damn cheap at $24.50 for both when it was $29.
Saw Zoe there too! How coincidental!
Went to the guitar place at bugis but it was really ex so went to peninsula. After looking around bought a guitar at Davis guitar centre. It's really cheap at $160! Comes with the bag, the air pipe thing, capo, 3 picks, strap and 1 set of extra strings! And the guitar is pure matte black so it looks quite slick! It'll be nicer if its shiny black though. Haha, can't ask for anything much when it's $160 with all the extra stuff ah.
Sat at some ulu staircase place near plaza Singapura and she started teaching me but I really suck so bad hahahaha, sorry Crystal! Looks like I'll have to relearn all the chords, it's not easy to get a clear correct pitch when my grip is so shitty. Fingers hurts really fast! And I don't wanna cut my nails cause I wanna leave it long for prom!
Need to practice really hard to make sure I can play nicely!!!!
Went for dinner at plaza sing. Then went to look around and saw Jane! Haha another coincidence!
Then Yuefang said she bought 2 dresses for me. Like what?! I already have my prom dress! Waste money sia that woman.
Then went home and practiced a little guitar. When mum come home I stopped and asked,"The guitar nice or not? :)" All she said was,"Din deh." :((((((((
WHY SO UNSUPPORTIVE OF ME!!!!!!!!!! Labels: food, shopping
|
GUITAR :D
FRIDAY :D
Met crystal though we couldn't find each other at first, we both ended up walking so much LOLOL.
Went into bugis street at noon but the shops aren't open, so we went to eat some Taiwan food thing at bugis plus. Went back to bugis street and I bought a blouse while Crystal bought two shirts, hahaha, luckily we bargained and she got it damn cheap at $24.50 for both when it was $29.
Saw Zoe there too! How coincidental!
Went to the guitar place at bugis but it was really ex so went to peninsula. After looking around bought a guitar at Davis guitar centre. It's really cheap at $160! Comes with the bag, the air pipe thing, capo, 3 picks, strap and 1 set of extra strings! And the guitar is pure matte black so it looks quite slick! It'll be nicer if its shiny black though. Haha, can't ask for anything much when it's $160 with all the extra stuff ah.
Sat at some ulu staircase place near plaza Singapura and she started teaching me but I really suck so bad hahahaha, sorry Crystal! Looks like I'll have to relearn all the chords, it's not easy to get a clear correct pitch when my grip is so shitty. Fingers hurts really fast! And I don't wanna cut my nails cause I wanna leave it long for prom!
Need to practice really hard to make sure I can play nicely!!!!
Went for dinner at plaza sing. Then went to look around and saw Jane! Haha another coincidence!
Then Yuefang said she bought 2 dresses for me. Like what?! I already have my prom dress! Waste money sia that woman.
Then went home and practiced a little guitar. When mum come home I stopped and asked,"The guitar nice or not? :)" All she said was,"Din deh." :((((((((
WHY SO UNSUPPORTIVE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!
Labels: food, shopping