A LEVELS OVER
Woohoo, Chem MCQ was yesterday I didn't do really well, the paper was so tricky! But oh well, I've done my best. The canteen wasn't open yesterday and Eileen and I went out to eat dominoes pizza before the paper. Then after the paper we went for dinner at pepper lunch!
And so I slept at 3am today and woke up at 8am, just to complete the black book MCQs. SO TIRED. The siannest thing is I haven't done the 4 MCQ papers Mr Kuah gave. So the first thing I did after waking up besides brushing my teeth is to do Physics. Damn sian lah! What's worse is that I thought I'm okay with physics already but I only got 28/40 for the 2 papers I did OH NO. Went school and chiong a few more questions. Before the paper saw Cheryl and Chuting and they wanted to come my house play mahjong hahaha, too bad I had plans. Hopefully we'll have time to play together this weekend!
The paper was freaking difficult lah OMG!!!!!! I couldn't do around 10 questions :(((( SHIT. And what's worse was hearing ppl like Sharan and Ling getting 34 or 36. Like what?! Damn lah, bell curve pushed up liao.
And after the paper Sharm delivered the bad news that she can't make it tmr for ice skating!!!! TYPICAL LAH! Well, but her bf has some problems so she's helping him through so it wasn't really her fault. Well, she couldn't make it for prom too, which is really sad.
Took a nice last class picture together. Last day wearing the stupid drawstring uniform woohoo!!
The 13 of us went for totally unplanned for class lunch/dinner, 18chefs! Celestine came too :)
Wow, but the girls spent a whole day just like that and I reached home at 11pm. Super tired! And since tmr's ice skating is cancelled, we planned to go around town to shop for our prom dress! Hopefully I can get one by tmr!
Mun showed us her dress she borrowed from her sister and it's really really nice!!!! She looks so slim and pretty HEY SEXY LADYYYYY. Her back is so pretty too, no acne scars one OMG so jelly!!!!
Sigh, I could never wear that kind of bare back dresses :( Labels: food, study
|
A LEVELS OVER
Woohoo, Chem MCQ was yesterday I didn't do really well, the paper was so tricky! But oh well, I've done my best. The canteen wasn't open yesterday and Eileen and I went out to eat dominoes pizza before the paper. Then after the paper we went for dinner at pepper lunch!
And so I slept at 3am today and woke up at 8am, just to complete the black book MCQs. SO TIRED. The siannest thing is I haven't done the 4 MCQ papers Mr Kuah gave. So the first thing I did after waking up besides brushing my teeth is to do Physics. Damn sian lah! What's worse is that I thought I'm okay with physics already but I only got 28/40 for the 2 papers I did OH NO. Went school and chiong a few more questions. Before the paper saw Cheryl and Chuting and they wanted to come my house play mahjong hahaha, too bad I had plans. Hopefully we'll have time to play together this weekend!
The paper was freaking difficult lah OMG!!!!!! I couldn't do around 10 questions :(((( SHIT. And what's worse was hearing ppl like Sharan and Ling getting 34 or 36. Like what?! Damn lah, bell curve pushed up liao.
And after the paper Sharm delivered the bad news that she can't make it tmr for ice skating!!!! TYPICAL LAH! Well, but her bf has some problems so she's helping him through so it wasn't really her fault. Well, she couldn't make it for prom too, which is really sad.
Took a nice last class picture together. Last day wearing the stupid drawstring uniform woohoo!!
The 13 of us went for totally unplanned for class lunch/dinner, 18chefs! Celestine came too :)
Wow, but the girls spent a whole day just like that and I reached home at 11pm. Super tired! And since tmr's ice skating is cancelled, we planned to go around town to shop for our prom dress! Hopefully I can get one by tmr!
Mun showed us her dress she borrowed from her sister and it's really really nice!!!! She looks so slim and pretty HEY SEXY LADYYYYY. Her back is so pretty too, no acne scars one OMG so jelly!!!!
Sigh, I could never wear that kind of bare back dresses :(
Labels: food, study