S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

A nice Saturday
Yeah, in the morning I thought, just get an E for anything is enough already. Your future will be set on the long, difficult and torturous path just like that.
And it is looking like I'll have to take this long torturous path to move forward. Now that the worst week is over, the suffering every single day for the last 5 days is released from us.
And now it's time to face the hardest paper, Econs. Paper 1 is on Friday while paper 2 is on next next Tuesday. Please chiong for econs. Your content is so fucking shitty that it smells like manure. Punny.
MOVE ON WOMAN. Maybe there's a chance that a miracle would happen for Math. Just like how your amazing A1 came about for combined humanities in 2010 O levels. Or it could end up like the totally disappointing A2 for Physics. Haha, more like S or U ah now. No more nice letters like A, nor B.
Woohoo, finally had a good sleep for 12 hours!!!! In the past week I only slept 4 hour per night and looked like a total zombie.
Anyway I had a stupid dream about burglary in my house AGAIN. Wa lao like sian only. Haha but too unrealistic cause I was stronger than the burglar which is definitely impossible in real life and the person didn't wear gloves -.- It's funny that whatever happens in a dream, no matter how improbable it is in real life, your brain will tend to twist and reason it out such that this improbable scenario will become so normal and possible. I think the brain is so amazing.
Though I wish my brain would spend its time memorising Econs than to make up stupid dreams and scenarios.
Went to visit Kaylee and she was so happy, running around, making those happy screaming noises and staring at us with those widened eyes while running. Lol that cute expression.
Then suddenly she hugged me really tightly and started pushing me till I was totally leaning back. It took us 5 min to realise she wants me to stand and carry her. And when I initially refused she totally attacked me and started hitting me.
Okay, I finally carried her, haha the last time I carried her was actually when she was 2 month old, erm, 20 months ago? Hahaha, OMG, this is my first time carrying a toddler! I was so afraid I would drop her. And she is freaking heavy leh, 10 whole kg resting on one arm. That's like a quarter of my weight. But she's happy oh well... While I was suffering hahahahaha.
Orh, she was so cute when we left the house. Whining and stuff. And she took pictures of her leg AGAIN.
Wow, my 300th post is this!
What a milestone! It has been 4 years and 7 month since my blog started, recording all the embarrassing stupid immature things XD
Okay I laughed hard at this for a very very very long time.
There are just too many things that is funny about this GIF.
Firstly, well, obviously and unfortunately his hand got stuck in the bowling ball. But the funny part is his superman pose in mid flight HAHAHAHA.
Secondly, this guy slid around 5 metres into the lane. Wow the lane must be really smooth!
Thirdly, the camera man just films calmly as if this was nothing out of the ordinary.
I feel kind of sadistic actually.

And I love you, penguin.

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top