rest of the week!
Wed:
Slept on the bus, what was embarrassing is that I think kept nodding off on an Indian man's shoulder OMG, I think got at least 3 times my head touched his shoulder. After I was awake I just pretended that nothing happened LOLOL. During morning assembly Mrs Lian presented the importance of health insurance. Haha, her ah Lian ness really too funny, during assembly and during class, had a good time laughing. Taught us quite a lot about insurance!
Thursday:
Chemistry was funny! Adam is finally back OMG I'm so glad, at least we went through a few questions with us. Then he was gossiping and he had to tell us a BIG BIG SECRET, gossip king. Gelato with Eileen :D
Choco Mint :)
Friday:
Only 15 came school today. Wanted to dinner and study with Lyndsey and we were planning to go Whitesands to eat pepper lunch, then last minute decided on eating Sakae Sushi buffet! It was $18 per person and each of us ate around $33 worth of food. We earned $15 each LOLOL. I myself ate 3 chawanmushi :D There was ice cream at the end too! Mango sherbet! It was damn good, so good that my skirt was extremely tight though I already pulled it up to my boobs there hahaha. If I have any HAHAHAHA. Went home with Lyndsey and had a good time talking :)
Saturday:
Hi people. This is a rage post so pardon my French. Kaylee, sis, bro-in-law came to my house and Kaylee started taking my contact lens stuff in the living room. She dropped the cover so I was looking for it in the mum's laptop case that was placed beside it. Took out the laptop and reached inside and dug out things that is left inside the laptop case. I opened my clenched left fist and looked at my palm. What I saw was WINGS OF A COCKROACH!!!!! And it's so dried up and body disappeared!!!! OH MY FUCKING SHIT WHAT WRONG DID I DO IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE TO DESERVE THIS KARMA. I screamed really loudly," AH!!!!!!! SIMI SAI?!?!?!" Sprinted to the kitchen and started washing my hand vigorously with dish soap and Dettol and sanitize with alcohol. While my whole family sat in the living room LAUGHING AT MY PLIGHT. THANKS GUYS 3 girls 1 baby and 1 guy!!!!! "HAHAHA, HER 'SIMI SAI' IS ACTUALLY A COCKROACH!!!" "HAHAHA x50" "So you cannot find your cover? Try to find again nah! Maybe now you'll dig up a lizard!!! HAHAHA!" FML LAH. My 2nd sis is the MOST kaopeh person I've known. NO ONE can beat her. Laughing stock of the whole family. Then when I think about it: For so damn long, the whole family has been using the laptop placed in that case. Whenever we take the laptop out, well, we're touching cockroach juice. Whenever we put it back in, well, we're making more cockroach juice. And it repeated for so damn long till the cockroach dried up into wings only. That means... things just turned gross for the whole family. Well, on the bright side I didn't take out a living cockroach, nor take out a just died full body one. Luckiest unlucky situation. Still, I'm in some sort of traumatising shock. That image kept replaying in my head. I better not develop any OCD of washing my hands. And people, make it a good habit to wash your hands after using the laptop. Who knows, your laptop may have squashed dozens of flies, lizard, cockroach, spiders. And what if you eat finger food after using the laptop? Extra nutrients. On second thoughts, I did eat chips while using the laptop before. OH FUCK MY LIFE, I GOT EXTRA NUTRIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel an OCD developing.
Labels: food, rage
|
rest of the week!
Wed:
Slept on the bus, what was embarrassing is that I think kept nodding off on an Indian man's shoulder OMG, I think got at least 3 times my head touched his shoulder. After I was awake I just pretended that nothing happened LOLOL.
During morning assembly Mrs Lian presented the importance of health insurance. Haha, her ah Lian ness really too funny, during assembly and during class, had a good time laughing. Taught us quite a lot about insurance!
Thursday:
Chemistry was funny! Adam is finally back OMG I'm so glad, at least we went through a few questions with us. Then he was gossiping and he had to tell us a BIG BIG SECRET, gossip king.
Gelato with Eileen :D
Choco Mint :)
Friday:
Only 15 came school today. Wanted to dinner and study with Lyndsey and we were planning to go Whitesands to eat pepper lunch, then last minute decided on eating Sakae Sushi buffet! It was $18 per person and each of us ate around $33 worth of food. We earned $15 each LOLOL. I myself ate 3 chawanmushi :D There was ice cream at the end too! Mango sherbet! It was damn good, so good that my skirt was extremely tight though I already pulled it up to my boobs there hahaha. If I have any HAHAHAHA. Went home with Lyndsey and had a good time talking :)
Saturday:
Hi people. This is a rage post so pardon my French.
Kaylee, sis, bro-in-law came to my house and Kaylee started taking my contact lens stuff in the living room. She dropped the cover so I was looking for it in the mum's laptop case that was placed beside it. Took out the laptop and reached inside and dug out things that is left inside the laptop case. I opened my clenched left fist and looked at my palm. What I saw was WINGS OF A COCKROACH!!!!! And it's so dried up and body disappeared!!!! OH MY FUCKING SHIT WHAT WRONG DID I DO IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE TO DESERVE THIS KARMA.
I screamed really loudly," AH!!!!!!! SIMI SAI?!?!?!" Sprinted to the kitchen and started washing my hand vigorously with dish soap and Dettol and sanitize with alcohol. While my whole family sat in the living room LAUGHING AT MY PLIGHT. THANKS GUYS 3 girls 1 baby and 1 guy!!!!! "HAHAHA, HER 'SIMI SAI' IS ACTUALLY A COCKROACH!!!" "HAHAHA x50" "So you cannot find your cover? Try to find again nah! Maybe now you'll dig up a lizard!!! HAHAHA!"
FML LAH. My 2nd sis is the MOST kaopeh person I've known. NO ONE can beat her. Laughing stock of the whole family.
Then when I think about it: For so damn long, the whole family has been using the laptop placed in that case. Whenever we take the laptop out, well, we're touching cockroach juice. Whenever we put it back in, well, we're making more cockroach juice. And it repeated for so damn long till the cockroach dried up into wings only. That means... things just turned gross for the whole family.
Well, on the bright side I didn't take out a living cockroach, nor take out a just died full body one. Luckiest unlucky situation.
Still, I'm in some sort of traumatising shock. That image kept replaying in my head. I better not develop any OCD of washing my hands.
And people, make it a good habit to wash your hands after using the laptop. Who knows, your laptop may have squashed dozens of flies, lizard, cockroach, spiders. And what if you eat finger food after using the laptop? Extra nutrients.
On second thoughts, I did eat chips while using the laptop before. OH FUCK MY LIFE, I GOT EXTRA NUTRIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel an OCD developing.
Labels: food, rage