S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Funny day!
Mum went Bangkok for 5 days and these are the most important words she left for us -.-
Went to school and as usual these two kept fighting. It's really funny!
During GP was timed assignment but Mr Poh was enraged over the Liverpool vs Man U match yesterday and kept on talking to the guys. He got so excited he even bought his laptop to them and showed them something. Haha, guyyyys.
Gave Eileen THE LOOK hahaha.
During Econs, I LOLed over something funny OMG XD.
Anyway Chem lecture was just making fun of Mun.
Behind me was Justus, Sharan and Jeremy and they were FREAKING FUNNY OMG. Justus and Sharan kept making fun of Jeremy, writing Lebron on the attendance sheet. When there was a blood chemistry question, they kept asking Jeremy,"How much red blood cells you have?" "OF BLOOOD." Sharan starts poking him with his pen. Then Jeremy said,"Don't do this leh, I too nervous to write properly." LOLOL.
Haha, today is the first day I did my Chem homework! :D
After school, Marie, Zen, Ling, Sharm, Mun and I were gathered together talking.
After talking for an hour we all left. Mun, Sharm and I ate KFC and talked about childhood cartoon and shows like Art Attack and cute guys and school. Then I told Mun, "Idk why Sharm go crazy over people even though she has a bf." So Sharm told her about some person and then THEY BOTH STARTED FANGIRLING, squealing so loudly in KFC. Who knew Mun would fangirl too.
Talked about how much we like our teachers this year too. I think Mr Poh and Mrs Lian are really cool people!!! And I think Mr Kuah like a saint only so nice to us!!!!! And Adam is also funny, much much better compared to Andy Luo!
Had a good talk with them and went home :)
Anyway there's some emergency exercise complete with actors and helpers tmr. But the whole thing takes 2+h and is a total waste of time, the students have to sit in the freaking sun for the whole duration. There will only be PE, long 3h break, then Physics IR. I'm only going to school for the Physics IR tmr at 1pm, about 3/4 of the class will skip school. I shall go to school tmr and see how bad is the turnout for IR.

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top