S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Birthday Celebration!
Okay, this is easily the most touching and grateful moment of my life.
Went to eat lunch with mum at Canton Paradise at Compass Point then left to meet Eileen, Mun and Sharm at 313. Was sitting at Starbucks waiting for Eileen to arrive. Then while Sharm and Mun were talking, I saw this bright yellow paper on the floor and there was the letters QF cut out. I just stared at it and laughed! Mun and Sharm just stared at me in shock and I just pointed to that piece of paper. Mun was like "Sharmmmm!" LOLOL.
After Eileen arrive we went to Scape Playnation. It was $40 for four hours. We had fun playing Dance Central 2, Mario Cart and Band Hero! Haha, Sharm can't really dance but SHE'S SO CUTE LIKE THAT!!!!! Hehehe :)
Band Hero was super funny! Sharm mistook her guitar for the other one and she failed multiple times before we found out hahaha. Eileen played drums until she dropped the drumsticks and the whole wii console was hit out by her HAHAHA. But the drums was really fun!!!! Really enjoyed playing the drums the most!
Walked to Plaza Singapura and ate Pizza Hut for dinner! We ordered chicken leg, chilli crab baked rice, pepperoni pizza and 8 spicy drumlets! Was really really full.
Then Sharm was saying how her stomach expanded. Then I mentioned the SUJU show we watched about them x-raying an empty and full stomach and it expands. Haha, I loved that show, I learnt so much!!!
Then they were saying how our stomach can always make space for more food and Mun suggested to eat dessert. And they were all so on and just went to Secret Recipe. Then I realised the reason as the waitress came with a slice of cake with a candle and a happy birthday stick on top. So they sang happy birthday for me. I was really very touched at that moment and was quite emotional. As I blow the candles, my only wish was to have friends like them forever. Sometimes nothing else matters you know?
So they gave me my present which wasn't cheap omg!!!!! It was a tribal iPhone casing. But I found a really cheap blogshop online that sold it for $15.50 oh manzzzz they must have spent quite a lot!!!!! Thank god I didn't already get it.
No matter what I appreciated their effort and love :)
Then I was thinking about my last birthday where I fell so sick that I had 2 days MC with 39.4 Celsius fever. Then they called and sang happy birthday to me. Little did they know that I cried after I hung up. Loneliness will always be at the maximum when you're sick and there's no one at home to take care of you. Then just a birthday song is enough to bring out all the emotions. Sigh, but the worst crying was still during promos results :(
Though when we met at Starbucks all I could think of was "Someone's missing." Yeah, Celestine still has school. She couldn't join us for dinner too but she sent a SMS apologising. That was the only imperfect part of today. Well, the other part is my uterus but that doesn't count as something major lolol TMI!
Pictures!
Mun looks cute here!

Here's the video I was talking about!

Labels: , ,


0 comment[s] | back to top