Sigh feelings
Met Celestine at 1pm at Tampines One to eat Lena's! The food was around $14 but it was extremely good! Ordered soft shell crab baked rice with equal amounts of cheese and rice! And they gave me six legs of the soft shell crab with crab eggs too!!! Omg one of the most worth meal I've eaten in so long. So filling! Came with iced tea, salad and this extremely mild rum ice cream. I hate rum but still it was so mild I liked that small aftertaste of it!Saw Poh across the floor at Coffee Bean!!! Haha lucky I was back facing him, just avoid him hahaha how awkward will it be if he saw me man!!! He probably will ask why am I not studying lol. It's extremely awkward to see teachers outside of school. Example Ms Huang, Mr Seow TWICE. Haha, once in his cui outfit with Cel, lucky he didn't see us he looked so old. Once dating at Gardens by the Bay at the Corinne May concert LOL MOST AWKWARD MOMENT CONGRATS. That time I asked him if he went with a teacher he was like "No, a friend". Friend need to hold hands? Haha cause I thought I saw Kelvin Teo but it wasn't. I ACCIDENTALLY gave him the guailan look, it wasn't on purpose, the facial expression just came out!!!!! Then Mun reached Buddie Hoagies first before us lol cause her consultation ended at 2pm. She thought was 3pm. Then we sat and talked. While studying, Eileen showed up too and stayed for an hour plus. So glad I got to see everyone today, missed them!!! Had a good bonding time with Celestine too :) Will meet with Sharm, Eileen, Mun and Ally tmr to study Physics. Too bad Celestine couldn't make it. :( I really think I LOVE my YF and bro in law. Just as I haven't had dinner and was thinking to cook crepe and nuggets to eat. They came to Hougang just to drop the food they couldn't finish for us!!! THAI FOOD OMGOSH. I LOVE YOU BOTH MUACKS. Sometimes I just feel guilty over having some feelings that are just so sinful. I think everyone would have felt that before, the guilty feeling when you know you're not suppose to not like a person so much. 0 comment[s] | back to top |