S M I L E


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Stressed Week!

Was a really stressful week with 4 prelims papers.
Monday:
Today was GP paper. Was so glad I read up on the GP packages on bus and at home. I realise even glancing through them can get one/two points/details in your head. Did an essay: Is censorship still needed in this digitalised age? Relatively okay. Should have known when paper 1 is okay, paper 2 will be shitass difficult.
I tend to avoid all religion questions as well, I'm an atheist. My brain is wired to give a biased viewpoint on God, or my lack of belief of it. Yeah, ****, the whole passage is on meaningfulness of life connected to religion. The whole passage didn't make any sense to me, sentence after sentence of unknown words and complicated inference. And I had to write an AQ. On religion. Worst paper ever.Wrote my biased but true feelings viewpoint. If a religious teacher like Poh marks my paper, I'm gonna die a dog's death, welcome my first U into my prelim depressing world of fail. Went to study with Eileen and Mun after the paper in library. Econs paper 1 tmr, so dead. But I really want to pass!!!Cel joined Eileen and I for dinner. Bought my in ear earpiece and electric eraser :) Studied with Eileen till 10.I'm determined to study and work hard even if it's too late. Let's go!
Tuesday:
I wasn't that wrong when I say I'll die today for Econs. It was freaking difficult. As usual the time management problem but I wrote a lot more this time! Whatever I studied for yesterday didn't come out. Only 2 marks worth. Should have just slept early. Didn't write conclusions or draw diagram cause no time. Hahaha idk what kind of shitty results I'm gonna get this time.
Wednesday:
Afternoon paper today! Woke up and heard mum playing the Gangnam Style video in the living room. LOL!!! And I'm surprised she managed to sit through and watch the whole thing.
Listened to chinese news. They were talking about divorce rates and how to respect differences and stuff. Sigh, primary and secondary school memories all rushing back into my head, the time where I hated my father and hated my life where my family wasn't complete. It was to the point where everytime I see a complete family walking together in the streets, I'll stare at them in jealousy. Freaking sinful jealousy. Then came self pity, sadness and some anger. I'm glad it was all in the past and I got over it.
Reached school at 10am to study for chemistry. Realised the amount of shit I have to remember for Organic Chemistry. Then I 奔溃 (bēn kuì). Never felt so unprepared for any paper in my life. At least I finish studying inorganic.
Chem consist of two sections, each 40 marks. Section B is a 3C2 format. And, I fucked up. Big time. This is 2h paper. I spent 1.5h doing the section A. And I forgot Section B was 3 choose 2 so I happily chiong out my first question before I realised it was 3 choose 2. And the next two looks much easier. So I just wasted my time doing a whole question. But not a lot of time anyway cause 3/4 of the question is blank.
Super chiong the last two question. More than 3/4 blank too. So dead. LOWEST IN CLASS ALREADY JIALAT HOW???
Sigh. But have to admit the paper was quite killer. Everyone had time management problem and the questions are difficult please!!! The first mole concept question already fucking shitass bitch. But I put a lot of effort into it cause it's possibly the only question I can do and get some marks -.- Sigh, estimate 25%.
Went to eat dinner with Eileen, pepper lunch! :D
Thursday:
Physics paper was relatively okay compared to the last 3 papers. Didn't do as well as expected but should be able to pass this paper. Problem was Dynamics, Fields and Radioactivity didn't appear. Paper 3 DIE.
Had econs extra lesson for 3 hours after that. It was just dissecting 6 essays. Combined class with S16 and it was really funny!!!! They have really funny ppl in the class. Hehe, still I prefer S08 :)
Left school at 7.30pm! Ate dinner with Eileen and Mun at BBQ Chicken! First time trying and it taste quite okay! $10.30 for spaghetti and this really nice soda.
Talked till we were the last customers then shifted to McDonalds. Our whole topic was on the quality of guys Mun and I are rumored with. Lol, all cui apparently. Only Eileen's Darrel good enough. *insert guailan face here*
Then it was super HTHT with them. Amazingly we all feel the same way for certain things, there was I feeling guilty and shallow, but then realised I wasn't alone. Don't know it's good or bad...
I wish I could store all my important memories as videos.




0 comment[s] | back to top